Two ‘Judge’s Choice’ Awards and 10 “ADDYS®” Set the Pace For the County
Satellite Beach, FL: The level of Advertising and Marketing talent on the Space Coast has grown exponentially in tandem with the varied industrial growth of Brevard County. Influenced by the infusion of increased high-tech operations and clean industrial output, Marketing and Advertising firms have had to up their game in order to live up to the standards in which those businesses operate.
Translation: The competition among local Advertising Agencies has grown more fierce every year.
This year’s Space Coast American Advertising Awards (ADDY® Awards) competition was held at the Oaks Premier Theaters in Melbourne, Florida. The winning submissions were presented on the big screen (socially distanced protocols in place) and proved to be a winning format for the audience of 80 plus advertising professionals.
“This is MTN’s 35th year on the Space Coast. I was particularly impressed at the level of talent that has evolved in the market.” Walter Wood, President of MTN, Marketing Talent Network, noted. “As the real world has moved from traditional media into the digital world of penetrating people’s phones and laptops, the “creative grab” has had to become more enticing to attract the short-attention spanned audiences that everyone is seeking. I am very proud to see my team is able to compete in that arena – and win.”
The businesses MTN represents span a wide array of disciplines. From Aerospace and Energy to Real Estate, Sports Entertainment and a special project on behalf of Brevard County, the Lagoon Loyal Program. The winners were:
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics “Ascend Event” (Video)
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation “Social Responsibility” (Video)
- Florida City Gas “Smart Campaign” (TV / Radio / Social Media / Remarketing / Email / Landing Page)
- Florida Public Utilities Company “Natural Gas Does More” (TV / Radio / Digital Marketing)
- Florida Public Utilities Company “Wildlight Sales Brochure” (Print)
- Lagoon Loyal Program (Website / Community Outreach)
- Phoenix Park Development “Intracoastal Estates” (Website)
- Salty Sisters Designs (Social Media Campaign)
Marketing Talent Network (MTN) was established in 1986 and is Brevard County’s most ‘seasoned’ Advertising Agency. Headquartered in Satellite Beach, Florida, the firm is highly proficient in all forms of digital media and traditional advertising/marketing platforms.